A fantastic Sicilian tour with exceptional food and hospitality. Visiting Catania, Siracusa, Modica, Ispica, Marzamemi and Etnapolis or Etnaland Funpark.
29 July 2018 – Sunday
Departure on Air Malta flight KM 0640 to Catania at 6.50 am. The group has to reach the airport by 4.00 am. On arrival in Catania, we board our coach and proceed for a quick breakfast before continuing to Siracusa, the famous Sanctuary dedicated to Our Lady. We shall also visit the famous Ortigia and those who are willing may take a boat ride and time permitting visit also the Aquarium. After lunch, we shall proceed to our 4-star Hotel in Modica, where we take our rooms and then enjoy some free time at the pool or have a rest.
30 July 2018 – Monday
After our buffet breakfast, we set out for Modica so typical of Italian towns with a long and varied history. Modica has also a 400-year tradition of Sicilian chocolate-making. Time to visit a chocolate factory, taste and buy their products as we watch the chocolatiers at work. From here we proceed to Ispica and on our way to the hotel, where we visit the Centro Commerciale La Fortezza.
31 July 2018 – Tuesday
After buffet breakfast today we’re off to Etnaland Funpark for those who wish. Others may choose the big shopping centre Etnapolis or a stroll along the streets of busy Catania.
1 August 2018 – Wednesday
The picturesque fishing village of Marzamemi awaits us after our bb today. The old centre of the village dates back to the arrival of the Principe of Villadorata in mid 18th century on a little promontory and organised around the most picturesque Piazza Regina Margherita.
2 August 2018 – Thursday
Buffet breakfast and later in the morning we board our coach to start our journey back to Catania. A stop for some last shopping in the local market before we reach Fontanarossa airport. Air Malta KM 185G leaves Catania at 15.35 hrs, arrival in Malta is at 16.15 hrs.
A tour not to be missed! Rest assured that you will fall in love with Sicily! We sincerely hope to have you on board.
29 July – 2 August 2018.
5 days 4 nights.
Starting from €520
• The Return Air Malta flights Malta to Catania.
Airline taxes and fuel charges.
• Transfers and excursions according to the program and Return Airport Transfers from and to Catania.
• Accommodation in a most comfortable 4-star HOTEL with pool for 4 nights and 5 days with daily buffet breakfast and dinner.
• All rooms with private facilities, air-conditioned and TV.
• Modern luxury 5 star, fully air-conditioned coach for the whole duration of the trip.
• English speaking guide & well experienced tour leader.
• All excursions are included as per program.
• ENTRANCES TICKETS TO MUSEUMS, CABLE CARS, FUNPARKS, DISCOS, etc are not included.
• Limited seats are available. Book as early as possible with a deposit of €200 per person.
• Whoever needs to know prices for children accompanying adults on this trip, are kindly asked to contact us on +356 21414788 or +356 99499072.