A fantastic Sicilian tour with exceptional food, hospitality and loads of shopping opportunities. Visiting Catania, Taormina, Giardini Naxos, Mt. Etna.
6 December 2019 – Friday
Group meets at Malta International Airport at 3:00 in the morning. Departure on Air Malta flight KMO 640 to Catania is at 5:00 am. On arrival at 5:40 am in Catania we board our coach and proceed for breakfast, after which we reach Piazza della Republica. Here, those interested in market shopping will find their bargains nearby in the huge market square. Others may stroll along to Villa Bellini or enjoy the long Via Etnea and reach Piazza Elefante symbol of the old, busy town. Buffet Dinner at Happy Wok and Later transfer to our Hotel in Mazzaro’ Taormina Mare, where we take up our rooms and enjoy some free time. We may choose to enjoy Taormina before or after our delicious dinner in Hotel.
7 December 2019 – Saturday
After our buffet breakfast, we leave for Giardini Naxos for those who want to do some bargain shopping at a very convenient market in Recanati. Those not interested in shopping can enjoy Giardini Naxos at their leisure. This is a much-sought tourist area. In the afternoon we may visit FORZA d’AGRO and enjoy breathtaking panoramas and the newly opened CHOCOLATE MUSEUM. This unique laid back mountain village served as a setting for the famous Francis Ford Coppola’s film Il PADRINO. A mouth-watering delicious dinner awaits us in the hotel this evening. Free time after dinner or choose to enjoy Taormina by night.
8 December 2019 – Sunday
Today we may visit Mount ETNA, the biggest volcano in Europe and enjoy a whole day of relaxation in the amazing mountain scenery. You may choose to reach the higher peaks by cable car, as well as savour the local mountain cuisine. On our way back we may stop at one of the villages to enjoy the atmosphere and taste their homemade paste di mandorla.
9 December 2019 – Monday
After breakfast, we leave for Fashion Village Outlet at Agira near Enna. Here one can find the best brands on the market at great discounts, the ideal place for CHRISTMAS SHOPPING. Those who are not interested in shopping may be taken around the highest city above sea level in Sicily, Enna. A cultural tour of this city, as well as the well-known Lago di Pergusa renowned for the formula 3 RACES, would definitely be interesting to visit. After an exceptionally full day, we need to reach Catania airport at 20:00 hrs. A final stop at LE PORTE DI CATANIA before reaching the airport. Air Malta flight KM 0642 leaves for Malta at 22:15 hrs. Arrival in Malta is expected at 22:55 hrs.
A tour not to be missed! Rest assured that you will fall in love with Sicily! We sincerely hope to have you on board.
6 – 9 December 2019.
4 days 3 nights.
Starting from €450
• The Return Air Malta flights Malta to Catania.
Airline taxes and fuel charges.
• Transfers and excursions according to the program and Return Airport Transfers from and to Catania.
• Accommodation in a most comfortable Hotel in Mazzaro Taormina Mare for 3 nights with daily buffet breakfast and dinner.
• All rooms with private facilities, air-conditioned and TV.
• Modern luxury 5 star, fully air-conditioned coach for the whole duration of the trip.
• English speaking guide & well experienced tour leader.
• All excursions are included as per program.
• ENTRANCES TICKETS TO MUSEUMS, CABLE CARS, FUNPARKS, DISCOS, etc are not included.
• Limited seats are available. Book as early as possible with a deposit of €200 per person.
• Whoever needs to know prices for children accompanying adults on this trip, are kindly asked to contact us on +356 21414788 or +356 99499072.