A fantastic Sicilian tour with exceptional food and hospitality. Visiting Catania, Etnaland Funpark & Etnaland Theme Park, Enna, Modica, Syracuse, Ortigia, Marzamemi.
9 August 2019 – Friday
Departure on Air Malta flight KM 640 to Catania at 5:50 hrs. Group has to reach the airport by 4:00 hrs. On arrival in Catania, we board our coach and proceed for a quick breakfast before continuing to the centre of Catania. Those who wish may spend the rest of the day at ETNALAND Funpark, others may continue for Caltagirone renowned for its Ceramics. Those interested may visit Museo Regionale della Ceramica. The staircase of Santa Maria del Monte will provide the background for our photos. Time to linger and enjoy a light meal before leaving to pick up the rest of the group from Etnaland. We then proceed to our 4-star Hotel in Modica, where we take our rooms and then enjoy some free time before meeting for our dinner.
10 August 2019 – Saturday
After our buffet breakfast, we set out for Modica with its long and varied history. Modica has also a 400-year tradition of Sicilian chocolate-making. Time to visit a chocolate factory, taste and buy their products and watch the chocolatiers at work. Today we shall have lunch at the Hotel. After some free time, later afternoon we leave for Noto, the beautiful city famous for its baroque architecture. Entering the 19th century Porta Reale, resembling a triumphal Arch, a splendid city will unfold in all its beauty, the Historical Cathedral, the Town Hall, the Hall of Mirrors embellished by gilding and stuccos, Palazzo Nicolaci with its decorated Balconies etc. An enjoyable evening awaits us at Giardini di Noto where we may join in the fun, eat a delicious pizza. There is also good live music and dancing.
11 August 2019 – Sunday
After buffet breakfast today we’re off to the famous city of Syracuse. First stop at the famous Basilica dedicated to Our Lady attracting so many pilgrims. This is a place of great devotion. Here we may find time for our Sunday Mass. We then proceed to the famous island of Ortigia. Lunch in Hotel and late afternoon we leave for a Theme park or Catania by night.
12 August 2019 – Monday
Buffet breakfast and later in the morning, we board our coach to start our journey back to Catania. A stop for some last shopping in the market or the various shopping outlets along the main streets. Time for lunch at the Great Buffet at The Happy Wok. Last hours at Porte di Catania for our last shopping before we reach Fontanarossa airport. Air Malta KM642 leaves Catania at 21:50 hrs. Arrival in Malta is at 22.30 hrs.
A tour not to be missed! Rest assured that you will fall in love with Sicily! We sincerely hope to have you on board.
9 – 12 August 2019.
4 days 3 nights.
Starting from €560
Children under 12 yrs sharing with 2 adults, €390
• The Return Air Malta flights Malta to Catania.
Airline taxes and fuel charges.
• Transfers and excursions according to the program and Return Airport Transfers from and to Catania.
• Accommodation in a most comfortable 4-star HOTEL with pool for 3 nights and 4 days with daily buffet breakfast and dinner.
• All rooms with private facilities, air-conditioned and TV.
• Modern luxury 5 star, fully air-conditioned coach for the whole duration of the trip.
• English speaking guide & well experienced tour leader.
• All excursions are included as per program.
• ENTRANCES TICKETS TO MUSEUMS, CABLE CARS, FUNPARKS, DISCOS, etc are not included.
• Limited seats are available. Book as early as possible with a deposit of €200 per person.
• Whoever needs to know prices for children accompanying adults on this trip, are kindly asked to contact us on +356 21414788 or +356 99499072.