A fantastic Sicilian tour with exceptional food and hospitality. Visiting Catania, Taormina, Giardini Naxos, Recanati and Cefalu.
6 June 2018 – Wednesday
Departure early morning to Catania on KM 0640 at 5.50 am. Everyone has to arrive at MIA at 4.00 am. On arrival in Catania, we board our coach and visit a nearby coffee shop for a light breakfast. We then proceed to the centre of Catania where we stop and venture on some bargain shopping at the local market or enjoy a panoramic monumental stroll around the town. Towards noon we gather to proceed to a famous Restaurant where we enjoy an abundant delicious buffet at just €10.90. Eat and really ENJOY your heart’s content! After lunch, we leave for our Super FOUR STAR Health Spa Hotel near TAORMINA where we take up our rooms. Free time to relax and rest or get to know what the hotel offers. Dinner awaits us later on in the evening.
7 June 2018 – Thursday
After our buffet breakfast this morning we are off on a superb excursion to CEFALU. This is one of the major tourist attractions of the North East. Time to explore this unique fishing village and admire the Architecture in its small piazzas and narrow streets. Time for some souvenir shopping, and a tasty lunch in one of the many restaurants before we start on our way back to the hotel in the afternoon.
8 June 2018 – Friday
We start the day after breakfast with SAVOCA world renowned because this fantastic place offered the background for Francis Ford Coppola’s film IL PADRINO. Here we enjoy breathtaking panoramas and have enough time to take photos. This place has been listed as a World Heritage site for its authentic laid-back beauty. We shall spend the rest of the afternoon in nearby World FAMOUS TAORMINA, reaching it from Mazzaro, in front of the amazing ISOLA BELLA. Nearby there is the cable car that takes us up to Taormina. From here those who wish may proceed to Castelmola. We leave for our hotel in time for dinner.
9 June 2018 – Saturday
After our daily buffet breakfast, we set off for the open market in Recanati. Those not interested in shopping can enjoy Giardini Naxos at their leisure. This is a much-sought tourist area. In the early afternoon, we leave for Santa Teresa di Riva where we may enjoy lunch and spend some time at the LIDO before we proceed to our Luxury Hotel.
10 June 2018 – Sunday
After enjoying our last buffet breakfast, today we’re off for Forza d’Agro, another fantastic place connected with the famous film “IL- PADRINO”. We will have enough time to relax and enjoy the wonderful views around us while savouring the local food from the restaurants, pizzerias and cafeterias of this laid-back rustic place. Later on in the afternoon, we will reach a big final stop at LE PORTE DI CATANIA only a stone’s stone away from the Catania airport where we have to be at 21.00 hrs. Our FLIGHT KM 0513 leaves Catania at 23.20 hrs. Our arrival in Malta is expected at 23.59 hrs.
A tour not to be missed! Rest assured that you will fall in love with Sicily! We sincerely hope to have you on board.
6 – 10 June 2018.
5 days 4 nights.
Starting from €520
• The Return Air Malta flights Malta to Catania.
Airline taxes and fuel charges.
• Transfers and excursions according to the program and Return Airport Transfers from and to Catania.
• Accommodation in a most comfortable 4-star HEALTH SPA RESORT HOTEL near Taormina (CENTRO BENESSERE)**** for 4 nights and 5 full days with 4 buffet breakfasts and 3 dinners.
• All rooms with private facilities, air-conditioned and TV.
• Modern luxury 5 star, fully air-conditioned coach for the whole duration of the trip.
• English speaking guide & well experienced tour leader.
• All excursions are included as per program.
• ENTRANCES TICKETS TO MUSEUMS, CABLE CARS, FUNPARKS, DISCOS, etc are not included.
• Limited seats are available. Book as early as possible with a deposit of €300 per person.
• Whoever needs to know prices for children accompanying adults on this trip, are kindly asked to contact us on +356 21414788 or +356 99499072.